Tax Strategy – 31 December 2022
In compliance with section 161 and section 19(2) of Schedule 19 Finance Act 2016, alsecco (UK) Limited (“the Company”) is publishing its tax strategy for the year ending 31 December 2022. Our business has a strong focus on corporate responsibility, and we see responsible administration and payment of taxation as a responsibility of our business. Our overall tax strategy is to:
- Comply with all applicable tax laws and regulations;
- Utilise tax reliefs and incentives, in a manner which is consistent with the government’s policy objectives; and
- Ensure the Company does not suffer any adverse reputational risk.
Risk management and governance arrangementsWe want our tax affairs to be transparent and compliant with tax legislation and recognise that managing tax compliance is increasingly complex. Our internal structure is set up to ensure:
- The Board of Directors understand the importance of tax compliance, and how it is achieved.
- There is a constant dialogue between the Board and those individuals tasked with the operation of our finance function, regarding the way our business manages its tax risk.
- The business portrays a positive view towards tax compliance and the importance of meeting our obligations.